Bug in network-manager

Hello chris,

First of all i would like to congratulate you with the beta release.
I just installed PCBSD under latest vmware 5.5.1 build 19xx.
I wanted to use the network manager .After i went into administrator
mode and tried to press the edit button the app sigsev|ved.
All this right after a fresh install of PCBSD 1.0

However remarkably when i manually edited /etc/defaults/rc.conf
(deliberately not complete ) and used the network settings again
in administrator mode everything went well and no sigsev occurred.

kind regards,

Peter Harmsen