Re: fetchmail (package) for testing

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 09:45:40PM -0500, Forrest Smith wrote:

> > Since I had some fun to find out how to configure fetchmail to use
> > the
>
> ?? Did you use fetchmailconf ??

Afair I tried, but with no good results. I had to use a tricky
combination of 'aka' and 'via' statements, and the 'envelope' and
'localdomains' options to make it work.

That's not something you get with fetchmailconf, at least not at the
time I set that up, years ago. That's also the reason for not wanting
to fumble around with a replacement for fetchmail. A replacement
_might_ be able to do the same, but I would have to find out how to
set it up from scratch.

GH