Re: fetchmail (package) for testing

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 02:14:20PM -0500, Matt Zagrabelny wrote:

> i generally have, for testing and unstable machines, 'stable' (actually
> the name, ie. sarge) in my sources.list. usually this works ok for
> instances like this.

Christopher, Matt, thanks for you input!

Fetchmail is still running on an old server I want to retire, so I can
still fetch the mail and don't need to hurry. I had checked with the
packages search but haven't thought of searching in unstable. Maybe
it's already available for testing when I get to work on it next time :)

GH