Re: Weired SPAMSCORE [63% SPAM SCAN] Re: Re: Install Debian 3.1 on a new Dell PowerEdge 2850

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:49:11 -0600
"Monique Y. Mudama" <spam@bounceswoosh.org> wrote:

> On 2006-04-22, Michelle Konzack penned:
> > Hi Guys and specialy Jacob.
> >
> > How do you get this SPAM score?
> >
> > My "spamassassin" give me only:

> I have a X-Spam-Report header that gives me the breakdown of the
> score.
>
> I've poked around, but I can't find anywhere in my config that
> I've enabled it explicitly.  (Maybe I did and just can't find
> where at the moment.)
>
> --
> monique

In your personal "user_prefs" file, use:
     rewrite_header Subject *****SPAM***** (_SCORE_)
(or whatever you wish your subject line to look like)

The "trick" is the variable:
     _SCORE_

To make the above system wide put the rewrite_header directive in
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf

man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

--
Raquel
We must treat all our people with fairness and dignity, regardless