bind9: high default SOA value

Hello,

I have just finished configuring a new bind9 server on our network. :-)

As a test I generated a report at www.dnsreport.com and it gave me the
following error message:

---
WARNING: Your SOA RETRY interval is : 86400 seconds. This seems very
high. You should consider decreasing this value to about 120-7200
seconds. The retry value is the amount of time your secondary/slave
nameservers will wait to contact the master nameserver again if the last
attempt failed.
---

The 86400 value is supplied in the Debian default configuration and also
 (for example) suggested here:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/network-administrator/ch-bind.html

Is Debian wrong in recommending this as a default?

Should I worry about this and change the value? (The reason I am
reluctant to do this is because there are nearly 50 domains defined on
that server, which means I would have to remember some sed to write a
script to change all of these values :-p )

Thank you in advance,

--
George Borisov

DXSolutions Ltd