Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?
- To: Debian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?
- From: "B.Hoffmann" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:47:07 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
formless void <email@example.com> wrote:
.> I believe that Microsoft its interal quality control
.> system is very strong but the product has to be QA-ed
.> by an external representativ of the authority
>What authority? AFAIK there is no FCC equivalent for software.
are you inferring you would argue for such an authority to be set up?
This is a good point, but get M$ to agree to it. Good luck.
Linux User #398054
-Foresight Linux- -Ubuntu- -Debian (Sarge)-