Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?

formless void <formlessv@yahoo.com> wrote:

.> I believe that Microsoft its interal quality control
.> system is very strong but the product has to be QA-ed
.> by an external representativ of the authority

>What authority? AFAIK there is no FCC equivalent for software.

>Andrei

formless,

are you inferring you would argue for such an authority to be set up?
This is a good point, but get M$ to agree to it. Good luck.

Kind Regards,
B.Hoffmann

Linux User #398054

-Foresight Linux- -Ubuntu- -Debian (Sarge)-