Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?

Internal Fact Sheet is the one I can view from Xandros
Network.  At the moment, my XN is not working and I
couldn't give you the example.  If you have the
Xandros installed on your PC, you should be able to
get this kind of internal Fact Sheet

--- "Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@familiasanchez.net>