Re: Installation DVDs - Questions

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 07:31:36PM +0000, Carlos E. S. Mazzini wrote:
> What exactlly should I do during the base-install?

I'm not sure, it should set itself up.

>  The sources.list can't be changed later easily?

It can be changed fairly easily.  Point your favourite editor at
'/etc/apt/sources.list' and add sources for the mirrors etc. you want.
'man sources.list' will give you a good example of how it should look.
Here's an example line from mine:

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
Just because the message may never be received does not mean it is