Re: debian installer and automatic partition option

Go do wrote:

Hello.

Does debian installer permit only "automatic partition"? I want to do my own partitions and even when I try "expert mode" the installer doesn't permit me to do them.
Before, I could choose how I would want to part my disk...

I think that someone have wanted to do the installation process more easy but... Could you help me?

Thanks.
Just wondered if you were really in expert mode. Are you typing 'expert26' or 'expert mode' or something else at the boot prompt?

Chris.