Re: updating with aptitude

On Friday 21 April 2006 08:19, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On my sid system there are still packages from stable and testing,
> though I do a dist-upgrade at least every week. This is why I consider
> it best to keep sources also for stable and testing and just change
> your default release in apt.conf

I have found that some packages in stable have conflicts with packages in
unstable.  Generally, the only stable packages on my system are leftovers
from when they were originally installed that I still need and isn't in
Debian any longer.

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber