Relay over SSH tunnel with Postfix?

Currently I'm experiencing some problems with sending emails from work.
The mail server seems to let through some emails, but not all. Most
irritating of all emails to this list don't seem to reach the list :-(
This has given me enough incentive to look into solutions that would let
me send emails without going through they flakey mail servers at work.

What I was considering was a setup with a local postfix relaying email
over an SSH tunnel to a server.

Does anyone any good resource for this (besides Google, please :-)?

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

And a government of the people, by the people and for the people will
not enact laws that support DRM in any way.
     -- Richard M. Stallman on DCMA and DRM, ANU talk