Re: ATTN: Barbara Oncay

--
From: Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca>

On Sunday 16 April 2006 01:17, Lynn Kilroy wrote:

> It seems to me, that if your client removes everything below
>
> --
>
> then that is a bug.  Please correct me if I'm wrong?

That's not a bug, but a feature one should be aware of.

Ahh, but I wasn't aware of it, and I had never, prior to joining this group, heard of this convention. Total news to me.

Don't mind me though. My first computer operating job was on a Honeywell DPS-6 running GCOS MOD 6 - a computer and OS designed around 1970. I don't have any real computer experience to speak of.

Love & Friendship & Blessed Be!
Lynn Erika Kilroy