init editing

 I guess maybe I was misunderstood, maybe not who knows. My friend uses
sarge and gnome. It was a small tool I guess nothing fancy. Mainly for
turning things off at boot time for instance apm. I have read about
initNG  in the past couple issues of Linux Format, but I dont think this
is what he was talking about. Thanks for all the info so far, I may go
as far as initNG but was looking for a much simpler solution. I just
want to set it so certain things do run at boot time, thanks again.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org

    /\