after dist-upgrade gnome menu disappeared

Hi There!

I did a updade/dist-upgrade in my debian testing yesterday and, after restart my sustem, the menu bar dont start anymore! The background is ok! For start my programs I start a terminal and, then, I start the program by command line, like this: firefox &.

Anyone have a suggestion for me?

Please, if it is possible, send a copy direct to my e-mail address, because I am not a member in this list. I am a member of portuguese-user list.

Thank you very much!

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Ph.D Candidate