Re: Acroread, where are you my Acroread?

On Monday 17 April 2006 01:49, Matthew R. Dempsky wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 10:19:39PM -0700, Rob Blomquist wrote:
> > I am trying to install this lovely non-OS reader for my PDFs, and I hear
> > their is one apt-gettable, but I know not where it lay. I have as my
> > sources, stable main, updates main, contrib, non-free, and
> > sarge-backports.
>
> There is an acroread package in Christian Marillat's archives[1].  Is
> there something you need it for that xpdf/kpdf/evince cannot do?

I am not the OP but there are couple of things acroread can do which others
cannot. For example filling up forms is possible only in acroread.
kpdf cannot rotate pages while acroread can ...

raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar
http://groups.google.com/group/cornell-bazaar/about