Re: Cameras.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 07:18:28PM +0200, jmt wrote:
> On Friday 14 April 2006 13:12, Katipo wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm looking at purchasing a digital camera, 5 - 6 MP, and looking for
> > recommendations, from those with positive experiences, of makes and
> > models they'd be prepared to recommend.
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Regards,
>
> May I report a very positive experience with a Nikon D70 ?
> Nice single lens reflex, Nikon proprietary format not being a problem with a
> dedicated Gimp plug-in. USB reading allright, etc.

Sure.  I second the motion.

Excellent camera, as long as you are in the market for an SLR (they
[all brands] aren't cheap as a rule).

	http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d70.htm

is a good start.

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,