Re: Cameras.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 07:12:19PM +0800, Katipo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking at purchasing a digital camera, 5 - 6 MP, and looking for
> recommendations, from those with positive experiences, of makes and
> models they'd be prepared to recommend.

I don't know if it's still on the market, but I've had good luck with my
Kodak DX4530.  It was immediately recognised by libgphoto2, so I didn't
have to mess with setting that up, just adding myself to the 'camera'
group.  Very pleasant experience, though it is more of a beginner's
camera (perfect for me, I'm a beginner photographer ;) so it has fewer
options than some probably more professional models.  It's a 5.0
megapixel camera.  I'm sure later models in the DX series would be very
similar.

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control.