Re: undesired Volume icons on Gnome desktop

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 18:15 +0100, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> after my daily upgrade on my Etch box,
> I have two undesired Volume icons (besides my Home icon
> and the Computer icon) on my desktop:
> I guess that I have to configure something to avoid
> their apparence as the `native' volumes do not appaer
> in sch a way, but I do not know where to look for.
>
> Any idea ?

Please take a screenshot and throw it up on a web site, so that
we know exactly what you are talking about.

Circling them, using Gimp, would also help.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Go not unto the Usenet for advice, for you will be told both
yea and nay (and quite a few things that just have nothing at
all to do with the question)."
Unknown