webdav problem in nautilus

Hello,

In my university, we have access to course materials and related stuff
over WebCT. WebCT is (IIRC) software that runs on a WebDAV server.

I am able to access the folder and files via Konqueror by replacing the
"http" in the WebDAV folder address with "webdav". However, all my
attempts to make it work with Nautilus in Gnome have failed. I have
tried using "dav://", "davfs://" and "http://";, but it just doesn't seem
to work.

I am using a updated Debian Etch machine running 2.6.15. If somebody has
been successful in accessing WebDAV folder from Nautilus in Gnome, it
would be great if you could describe how you did it.

thanks,
->HS