Re: Why do people in the UK put a u in the word color? IS THERE A MODERATOR FOR THIS LIST???

hmm...well, there have been mentions of some supposedly existent mods on this list...but haven't seen any mods do much with any of the OT threads on this list...who knows, maybe some mods have just gone along with the OT threads instead of trying to stop 'em..nothing like a little variety afterall you know? ;-) :-) (and it is interesting how the "how do you address people?" thread seemed to be the start of all these OT threads...and IMO I don't mind it...spices up the list a bit if you know what I mean :-) )

--
thanks,

tom arnall
north spit, ca