ISC Executable Statements Reference?

Hi. I'm looking at using dhcpd's events to update my ldap-based DNS,
however I can find no documentation on the syntax of this scripting
language other than the actual code itself (which as ever, is woefully
lacking comments).

It doesn't look too complicated if I have a few hours spare to work
though it, but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any references or
guides for it anywhere?