Re: gpodder 0.7

thanks.

On 4/11/06, chris roddy <cmr@mdc2.org> wrote:
j j wrote:
> I am getting this error durring installation/upgrade:
>
> dpkg: error processing gpodder_0.7-2_all.deb (--install):
>  trying to overwrite
> `/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gpodder/SimpleGladeApp.py ', which is also
> in package python2.3-gpodder

gpodder does not appear to be a part of Debian; you are using packages
from the gpodder site, correct? You should inform them about the
packaging problem.

In the meantime, "dpkg -i --force-overwrite gpodder_0.7-2_all.deb"
should successfully install the package. This will overwrite the copy of
SimpleGladeApp.py from the python2.3-gpodder package with the file from
the gpodder package.

cmr