Re: No DVD download

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Monday 10 April 2006 07:26, Greg Folkert wrote:
On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 13:19 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
steef wrote:
http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#small-dvd
the content of this link is in dutch! my native tongue. there is only a
small statistical chance pannes can read and understand this language
unless you know more of him than i do.
Your browser tells the web page what your language preference is.
NO WAY! I thought ONLY IEv7 with IIS as the webserver could do this.

Microsoft only wishes they were clever enough to come up with this on their own. It's been a part of pretty much every browser and httpd since the start.

blushing.... (started this)(

steef

--
steef van duin