sudo doesn't honour NOPASSWD?

Hello all,

I have had sudo held at version 1.6.6-2 for a longish time, since
the newer versions I've tried don't seem to honour the NOPASSWD
tag. I just un-held it and the current sudo 1.6.8p12-1 in testing
still misbehaves. Now I'm at a loss what to do.

Here's my sudoers file:
# cat /etc/sudoers | grep -v ^#
root    ALL = (ALL) ALL
taneli  ALL = (maria) NOPASSWD: /usr/games/glines
taneli  ALL = ALL

As you can see, I want this to succeed:
taneli% sudo -u maria /usr/games/glines
So that it does not ask for a password. What should I do?

(And uhmmm.. before you ask, it's there to keep the high
scores correct, and yes, there may be a better way to do
that. I just want to make sudo work the way it used to.)

Please keep me Cc:d as I'm not on the list. TIA,

	Taneli