Re: PUHHLLLEEEEZZZE LOOK AT THESE RETARDED NAMES OF EXE's YOU DEBIAN PACKAGE DUDES

On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 13:50 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > These programs are meant to be started from package-installed menu
> > items.
>
>     Which is foolish since not all WMs utilize package menus.

I totally concur.  Besides, it's easier to run something from an
xterm, if your fingers are already at the keyboard and the program
name is obvious.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"During the procedure, generally performed in the second
trimester, a fetus is partially delivered and its skull is
punctured."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_
re_us/abortion_lawsuits&e=3