Re: No DVD download

Andre Pannes wrote:
Dear Sir, Dear Mrs.

Why can I not download the DVD Editon of Debian Sarge ??????????????????

Because of it's size. I guess the Debian team can handle a cd or two beeing downloaded. But when they start to distribute DVD's it's time to consider other very nice technologies, like jigdo, or even better: Bittorrent

Link http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/iso-dvd/

I have loaded this at 2005 on your Ftp Server and it works great now i must
have a new DVD Editon for Private and Job (There handled better then CD´s).

I DO NOT DOWNLOAD BY TORRENT or JIGDO share Networks.

Better start anyway, or you will lose out on the Debian DVD's!