Re: Cmdline mail client that talks to remote SMTP server?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Cmdline mail client that talks to remote SMTP server?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Albert Dengg)
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 17:22:12 +0200
- Message-id: <20060405152212.GD25752@TPAlbert.ximeswien.local>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Yc-f7D.A.gs.v78MEB@mobilix.private> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 10:15:28AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> But it conflicts with all other MTAs, so if the box already has an
> MTA (like pretty much all Linux boxes except Ubuntu), that will
> get removed, possibly breaking something else.
in that case, configure your mta to relay the msgs throught the desired
mailserver...works like a charm for me on 2 machines...
Description: PGP signature