Re: kudos to authors of kompose

Hi,

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
I just discovered this great little program called kompose which is a task manager for KDE. It just made my day! If you are a KDE user and usually open a lot of windows while working, kompose is just for you. Good bye Alt+Tab, Welcome Win+Tab :-)

hth
raju

Thanks for the info. It seems nice and it's a good idea, but it made the desktop switching a bit too slow... (It takes a longer to "draw" the windows.) And I'm running an Athlon XP 2800+ with 1Gb of memory... (Not too great, but it's not that bad either.) Do you experience something similar?

Best,

Luis