Re: טכנאי מחשבים בחינם

It appears to be spam in hebrew...here it is translated to english:

The computer is broken? With viruses? Slow?

You will not wait for that he will be ruined completely hzmino today technician that will rescue you the computer, yial his work and expedite his speed!
"kompiks solutions of computerization ]computerization solution[ " will give you all the solutions that your computer should and cheaply : ( receive a visa and payments!)

-Repair of the computer ]computer repair[ in no time and exclusive efficiency at home the customer.
-Services of laboratory, sale of computers in the costs of wholesaler!! Upgrading of computers ]computers upgrading[ is partial computer.
-An establishment of wireless nets, domestic and participation of printers ]printers participation[.
-Connection to Internet in the inexpensive costs from all of them including installation and service!

Call now to the consultation free of charge!!!
If you will not call you will not understand several lost!!!

077 6633677 service of national rule ]national rule service[

On 4/4/06, Hodgins Family <ehodgins@telusplanet.net> wrote:
Right to left...What was I thinking! That explained everything!