forward newsgroup messages to mailing lists

Hi all

My actual problem is to forward the messages that appear in news groups

http://groups.google.com/group/cornell.marketplace/
http://groups.google.com/group/ithaca.marketplace/
http://groups.google.com/group/ithaca.general/

So my question is are there some kind of HOWTOs which explain stuff more clearly as to how to do this? Is there a better approach for this problem than news2mail?

The cornell-bazaar mailing list is a moderated mailing list where as the news groups are unmoderated. Will that present any particular problems?

Do I need to have a machine up and running 24/7 for news2mail to work properly or is it OK if the machine switches off once in a while. What happens to the messages that are posted to news groups when this machine is switched off?

Any ideas and pointers to documentation (hopefully comprehensible) are welcome.

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi