Re: Compiling Sigmatel USB/IRDA software

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem with making the Atmelwlandiver.  It seems that URB_ASYNC_UNLINK is not necessary/supported in 2.6.xx.  I can't find any mention of it anywhere of importance in the source code.  In Atmelwlandiver, if the linux version is >2.4, then URB_ASYNC_UNLINK is defined, otherwise URB_ASYNC_UNLINK .  However, although URB_ASYNC_UNLINK exists in 2.4, it is not in 2.6.  I think I'm going to comment out the definition, or add one to the usb header.  Haven't decided yet which is better.

Steve Noble