Re: how to pick fresh fruit.

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 12:16:52PM -0800, Hex Star wrote:
> Hmm, so in other words, people here on this list find flamewars amusing?

Not top-posted ones.  Others are occasionally amusing, depending on the wit of the
combatants.

Seriously, the so-called "flames" in this thread contained some rational
rational discussion on the distinction between on- and off-topic posts.

And I think I should take the advice of others and leave this thread alone from now
on, unless its content changes markedly and becomes on-topic.

-- hendrik