Re: how to pick fresh fruit.

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 22:35 -0500, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 March 2006 22:25, Hugo Jackson wrote:
> > i know this is not a debian specific question, but when choosing
> > melons should i go by size or feel?
>
> Did I miss something?
>
> Why are you asking that here when it's something you can easily Google?
>
> I'm being a pain here because within the past few days I saw someone ask
> how to address people and now this.
>
> It has to stop before DU becomes everyone's source for instant answers.

I could be *totally* wrong about this, but I *think* that OP was
making a humorous commentary on on the "how to address" thread.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed
and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks
that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has
nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more
important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature,
and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the
exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill