[OT] Re: how to pick fresh fruit.

Hugo Jackson wrote:
> i know this is not a debian specific question, but when choosing melons
> should i go by size or feel?
>
> thanks.

For me, it depends.  If I know I will want to eat it in the next day or
so, I get the "squishiest" I can find without it being rotten.  If it
will be a week or more, I try to find those that are firm, but starting
to soften.  I try to never get the rock solid ones because (and this
depends greatly on the quality of produce in your area) there is a
chance that they will rot before ripening.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto