Re: libpango-common

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 11:03:16PM +0200, David Baron wrote:
> Missing symbol has crippled all gnome-related installs not to mention programs
> using pango (I do not use gnome itself). A few days now--need it fixed :-)

Gee, that's descriptive.  What symbol?  What version of the package?  Which
of testing/unstable are you running?  Can't be stable, there'd be no
version churn in stable.

Of course, there's no bug report in the BTS, so I'm sure everyone will take
you seriously.  Or are you actually being bit by the libxft/libfreetype6
fiasco?

--
 Marc Wilson |     People who go to conferences are the ones who
 msw@cox.net |     shouldn't.