Re: How do I restart the ez-ipupdate wizard?

Tyson Varosyan wrote:
When you load the ez-ipupdate program for the first time, there is a
very nifty wizard that comes up and lets you configure a damon that
keeps your DNS updated. I think I made a typo in the config file and
its not working. How do I get that wizard to start again?

I tried removing and installing the program, but that does not seem
to do the trick... HELP

I guess you have to uninstall the package, purge the configuration files
and then reinstall it.

Might be quicker to check out /etc/ez-ipupdate/ and delete the generated
config file(s), or to edit the appropriate file and correct the typo
directly.

Regards,
           Florian