smb4k can't umount a share anymore in sid

Hi ... it seems that smb4k also try to use the --cifs option for
umounting a share. But when i try to umount it gives me an error
telling me this option is not supported by umount ... the details of
the error which occurs is:

 /bin/umount: unrecognized option `--cifs'
Usage: umount [-hV]
umount -a [-f] [-r] [-n] [-v] [-t vfstypes] [-O opts]
umount [-f] [-r] [-n] [-v] special | node...

Do i just have to wait for a next update? Or is there a workaround in
some smb4k configuration file? ... i already can manualy umount the
share but would like to use smb4k also to umount.

Richard