evbug and 2.6.16

Hi. Since updating to kernel 2.6.16 my syslog gets spammed constantly by
evbug messages of this kind:

evbug.c: Event. Dev: isa0060/serio0/input0, Type: 0, Code: 0, Value: 0

'rmmod evbug' helps. But I wonder why the evbug module is loaded anyway,
this didn't happen before and the evbug module is still blacklisted in

/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist:

---------
# evbug is a debug tool and should be loaded explicitly
blacklist evbug
---------

This happenes by the way with both the debian kernel and my homemade 2.6.16
kernel.
Any idea welcome.

-Florian-