aptitude and apt-get refuse to upgrade a package.

aptitude and apt-get both don´t upgrade the packages
libsigc++-2.0-0_2.0.10-1 and
libsigc++-2.0-dev_2.0.10-1
to the corresponding packages of the version 2.0.16-3.
I built the packages of the 2.0.16-3 version in my own
computer using the debian sources and all went
O.K.,and
the packages files exactly match between the two
versions.
So,what could be wrong here?I need to upgrade this
package
if I want to build recent debian packages in my
computer.
Is there any specificity with this package?

                     Thanks.