Solved:-)) Debian newbie -Please help!! X server problem!

Hi everyone!  Thanks for all your help and encoraging.

My X problem solved. It seems to be the async. problem between the X stuff I
installed and my Debian kernel - I upgraded the system to testing and installed
x-window stuff but didn't update the kernel I had from the stable version install.
The problem gone after a dazzling search of the stuffs in debian... still confussing
and lots of questions but kind of like it now,:) as I am able to send this mail from
 my new debian system now!:-))

Still have many questions,:) only it's too late, so will ask later...

THANKS AGAIN!!
leo