Re: i want spam

:o you can post to the list without subscribing??? doesn't that mean that this list is potentially a open relay for any spammer who realizes this fact? :-( I'd certainly hate for this list to turn out like Suses general mailing list...archive: http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2006-Mar/ (it's quite polluted with spam)

--
John Hasler