Synce help

I am trying to use synce to copy files to and from a hand-held.

The help message is illuminating:

Syntax:

        synce-pcp [-d LEVEL] [-h] SOURCE DESTINATION

        -d LEVEL     Set debug log level
                         0 - No logging (default)
                         1 - Errors only
                         2 - Errors and warnings
                         3 - Everything
        -h           Show this help message
        SOURCE       The source filename
        DESTINATION  The destination filename

I can get files to copy from hand-held to desktop.

eg.  synce-pcp -d 3 'Computer Hints.rtf' ~/Documents/bleagh.rtf

copies file "Computer Hints.rtf" to from the hand-held to my desktop's
Documents folder.

Going the other way doesn't work

synce-pcp -d 3 ~/Documents/'Conference schedule.xls'  Conference.xls
copes the file into my home directory on my desktop.

My question then is how do I use pcp to copy files back from desktop to
the hand-held?

This is probably so obvious, but I can't see how to do it!

--
God bless you,

Keith Bates
4 Mooloobar St