Re: Install Sarge on Atari Falcon

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 09:51:56AM +0100, Tercsi R?bert wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there a way to install sarge and X11 on atari falcon. I tried woody, but
> I had no success when tried to install X11.
>
> Maybe sarge would better, but there are some files missing from the iso I
> have (rescue, driver.bin). So the installer stops at Installing kernel and
> driverz.
> When I tried to make a boot floppy, the process stops at Booting
> linux...message (aftr unpacking)
>
> Can anybody give me instructions how should I install sarge and X11 on my
> bird. Thanks.
>
> Falcon spec: 14MB, FPU, SCSI CD
Hi Tercsi,
I'd suggest this may be a job for the debian m68k people. You should
look in the archives on lists.debian.org for this list. I'd suggest
joining that list and also try to find #debian-m68k (if that exists on
irc). you may also want to ask around for a debian m68k porter to find
out what to do.
Cheers,
Kev