Re: Random crashs under debian testing

Hi,

(sorry for late reply, was moving to another appartment, was very buzy).

Andrew Cady wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 01:53:28PM +0100, Yannick Patois wrote:
>>- IT USUALLY CRASH WHEN OR JUST AFTER I SWITCH X SESSION
> Using nvidia's drivers, by any chance?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've been quite precise in my description
of the problem (at least I hope): I doubt that "VGA compatible
controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 661/741/760/761 PCI/AGP VGA
Display Adapter" can be driven by nvidia...

I've a pretty default Xorg config for my video card, using the "sis"
driver as recommanded during configuration.

Still looking for some help...

	Yannick

--
| web: http://feelingsurfer.net/garp/ | Garp sur irc undernet          |