mailman:no archive for one list

Please,

back in February, I set up a mailman (2.1.5 under testing) list here
called pgc.  I posted to it and everything went fine, including the
archive of my post.

But, now that I am going live, new posts are not visible from the
mailman web pages.  My original February post is there, but that is
all.  No postings appear for March.

All other lists are working as normal.

I have checked all the "archiving" options on the administrator's screen.

I have recreated the list, to no avail.

I have created another new list and everything is fine.

I can browse to the archives:

	/var/lib/mailman/archives/pgc

and all the postings are there.

It is just that mailman does not display them.

Thanks

Joe.