2.6 debian boot floppies?

I've recently been trying to install Debian on an old ThinkPad. The
laptop has an external floppy drive but no CD drives or USB ports.
Unfortunately, the driver I need to use for my wireless card does not
agree with 2.4 series kernels so I haven't had any luck getting the
install past the third boot floppy.

I was wondering where I might find a 2.6.x boot floppy. I've looked
around on the net and there seem to be many 2.6 netinstall images but
no recent boot floppies...

Thanks for any pointers,
Nathan Merritt

--
Call yourself Clifford, do you? Hell is full of such Cliffords!