mantis/flyspray problem: unable to access on the network

I installed both mantis and flyspray and configured them to run successfully. But am not able to access any of these services on any other pcs. Giving my ip address on the other PC browser opens the default Apache page fine but these services aren't accessible. mantis runs as http://my_ip/mantis and flyspray as http://my_ip/flyspray

What could be the reason?

I tried installing mydns but it didn't create some table soa and I couldn't find a way to create that.

Any help appreciated

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.