Re: GNOME 2.14 released :-)

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 06:02:05PM +0100, Florian Ernst wrote:
>Hello *,
>
>On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 04:16:52PM +0000, Magnus Therning wrote:
>> I hope we'll see it in Debian Sid soon. Go GNOME team! Go!
>>
>> Anyway I can help?
>
>For starters, please see "The GNOME team needs your help" at
><http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2006/01/msg00037.html>, as
>recently mentioned in DWN.

I've read it already, but haven't seen any rection to my contributions
yet:

 233363
 352832

Since it's a new release I'm expecting the GNOME team to be swamped for
a while. Looking at old-ish bugs doesn't really solve them drowning :-)

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.