Re: Unsubscribe please!

William Roca wrote:

Florian, I need for you to tell me exactly how I can get unsubscribe from
the linux list. I cannot handle so many e-mails.  I have sent the message
three times still receiving all those e-mails of so many people.

Also, the last problem I am having with my debian Os is that it is freezing
while installation.

Thank you for your service.
My e-mail is :willygreat48@optonline.net

You should see this on the bottom of each message:

Notice the address is "debian-user-REQUEST", not "debian-user". Also make sure you're "From:" address is the same address as your subscribed address.