How to install testing from CD with no network

Title: How to install testing from CD with no network

Hi,

        I'm trying to install Debian "testing" from a set of CDs that I created from the jigdo ISO image files found at "http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/i386/jigdo-cd/".  The install process starts fine, but I run into a problem when the installer program asks for an archive mirror.  I don't want to install from the network, since this is a stand alone PC.  Is there a way to tell the installer program to use the CDs and not a network mirror?  It seems to me that the installer which is booted from the first CD should assume you're using CDs and not the network, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to download all those CDs.  Any advise would be appreciated.

Deric